Provide easy access to curated blended learning with The Hub LXP
- Consumer-level, user-friendly interface similar to popular video streaming services
- Curated content library with 100 pre-loaded topic collections featuring over 4,000 online learning resources
- Single-source access to both expert-led and online self-study content
- Custom learning journey and playlist creation at your fingertips
- Messaging and content sharing via integrated communication features
- Integrate and leverage your own content as well as third-party content
- Social learning features including liking, commenting, and sharing
- Advanced reporting and analytics powered by machine learning
- Mobile-friendly, available on all devices 24/7/365
- Global reach: interface in 17 languages, content in 14 languages
Drive engagement with the Hub
The Hub platform helps organizations quickly drive engagement with learning, knowledge sharing, and communications. It provides engaging experiences - anytime, anywhere, anyhow - designed to drive to your goals. Currently accessible to over two million users globally.
The Hub includes many different types of learning assets. Plus, to enhance this, you can add your own learning assets, YouTube videos, third-party content, and communications.
Engagement levels 6 to 12 times higher than the industry average!
The Hub can be integrated with an LMS so that users get a sleek experience.
Powerful data & analytics enable L&D to understand the learning trends and needs of the organization.
Curate your own learning journeys
Like many other LXPs, Hemsley Fraser’s platform provides fantastic included learning resources. But a platform is only truly valuable when you can also:
- Create and promote customized learning journeys that include your own home-grown content
- Leverage third-party content as needed
- Highlight the learning resources you want and need your people to see
The Hub does all that, and so much more.
How Hub playlists can benefit your learners
The library of content can be curated into millions of different playlists. So at the touch of a button, you can build unique learning experiences and share relevant content in a range of modalities, supporting all types of learners.
This technology allows L&D teams instantly to create their very own learning playlists and share with the enterprise, teams or an individual.
What our customers are
saying about the Hub
I have worked with lots of suppliers in this space and the support, advice and guidance given by HF is second to none. We have an allocated individual who works with us to integrate the Hub into our Learning engagement strategy.
The Hub is a great alternative to classroom courses. You can learn at your own convenience at home, in the office or while on the go on your smartphone. This very user friendly platform is engaging due to the blended type of bite-sized content provided.
We've been working in partnership with HF for a few years and they have been instrumental in our leadership programs. We now provide online learning to all our employees through the HF learning hub platform, which has been a big hit.
The Hub as part of a strong ecosystem
Many large organizations have multiple learning platforms in place, all working well together to deliver the best possible user experience
Create a better hybrid working experience
Guide your people to the learning experiences they need to develop their skills, wherever they’re choosing to work.
Boost knowledge sharing and curate the resources needed to help people in their everyday jobs.
Provide quick and easy access to important internal communication on-demand when it suits your teams.
READY TO TAKE A LOOK?
Try the Hub today
Our Hub platform helps organizations quickly drive engagement through learning & communications. Currently accessible to over 2 million users globally.