Join the family
"The culture is why I joined Hemsley Fraser - it is friendly, open, entrepreneurial, and has high integrity... they care about people"
You spend a lot of time at work, so let’s make it a great place to be! HF is a family atmosphere and some of our staff have been with us since Day 1. Our average tenure is over seven years, and in today's gig-based economy we think that's saying something. In fact, over 35% of our workforce has been with us for more than five years.
While we work hard, we also have fun and support each other. There is always something going on – from the Great Cornish Bake-off, to the annual company-wide BBQ, to the Plymouth 10k, where nearly 50% of our global team took part or showed up to support. We even have our own on-site 'speak-easy', but you have to know the password to get in.
And of course you'll get great experience, on a global scale. We work with blue-chip businesses across the world, supported from offices in New York, Montreal, London, Frankfurt, and the Southwest of England, where most of our employees are located (and yes, people do travel between these locations... or at least we did until recently)! Last year alone, we supported over 35,000 learners, in 70 languages and 90 countries. For the last 10 years, we’ve been recognized as a top-20 supplier worldwide for Leadership Development and Training Outsourcing. And one the Top 20 for our online learning library as well, since 2017 when the award category was first started.
We also offer:
- a chance to be a part of a great team
- modern and funky office space that you'll want to come in to (ok, we're all at home right now too...)
- flexible working with the ability to work remotely
- competitive annual leave and holidays on a maxi-flex schedule
- an opportunity to 'buy' extra leave as desired for your quality of life balance
- your birthday off work with full pay. No one should have to work on their birthday!
- Christmas to New Years company shut-down - holiday time is special, we take a break to enjoy it
- great training and development opportunities
- life insurance
- 401k with generous matching and vesting provisions
- a paycheck!
And a whole bunch of new friendships that you will cherish for life.
How is it to work at HF? How is it to work at HF?
I am proud to work for a company with such a long history of leadership in the industry. We aim to help everyone, even the busiest of people - with our on-demand playlists.
I once left HF but had to come back... It’s so rare to find a place to work which has you involved in really exciting and progressive client projects.
(we're so glad you did, Jake!)
I enjoy helping clients translate an idea into reality. I also love learning from the assets we produce internally for our staff on HF’s engagement Hub.
I really value the opportunity to travel & expand my knowledge & skills. Translating this into client solutions really does make working for HF a uniquely rewarding experience.
Interested in becoming
Our associate faculty members and consultants are often the ‘face of HF’ to the client, albeit predominantly virtual at the moment! So we want the best! If you are an experienced L&D professional who is looking for associate work, please get in touch. Faculty needs currently include:
- Instructional design
- Learning architecture development
- Executive-level facilitation (including virtual)
- Web-based and digital learning delivery
- Experiential learning or innovative delivery style