Showcasing our latest
What about the managers? Is your leader development ready for tomorrow?
With Laura Walker & Bri Montana
Organizations are learning to adapt to new ways of working. Managers bear the brunt of these challenges, and it can be tough. They need the right support to grow the capacity, capability and confidence to lead themselves and their teams.
with Laura Walker & Annie Kollar
We all know psychological safety matters. Research supports the connection between high levels of safety, engagement and team performance. But how can psychological safety benefit learning specifically?
- What psychological safety means.
- Why it matters now to organizations, teams and individuals.
- How to utilize the SPEAK Model to encourage psychological safety in teams.
Developing Agile Talent
with Laura Walker & Daniel Casey
In this webinar, we discuss ideas, inspiration and advice on how to revitalize your capability and talent development strategy.
- Why consider an agile capability and talent development strategy, and why now?
- The 9 factors that drive an agile talent agenda
- The ‘developing agile talent’ model – and what it can deliver.
- How to get started
- Some practical advice for the journey.
Changing the Learning Paradigm to Serve the Future Workforce
In partnership with Brandon Hall Group
Too often, learning – mostly in the of form of courses -- is not fully aligned with the skills and capabilities the business needs for the future (to achieve its business goals and growth), or what employees need to reach their career aspirations. Learning must deliver mutual benefit – for employees and employers.