Ensuring stakeholder engagement
An engaged and excited group of stakeholders:
- lends business credibility to the program
- gives 'permission' for managers to send their learners
- drives learner enrolment and attendance
- helps to keep learners accountable
- encourages programme momentum and sustainment
- leads to true behavioral change
Engaging your learners
Equally important is getting your learners in the right mindset to actively learn.
THE MYTH: 'If you build it, they will come.'
It’s a nice quote from a baseball movie, but unfortunately, life doesn’t typically work that way.
THE REALITY: Learners need to understand the 'what's in it for me'. Only then will they care.
Get your learners excited about – and engaged with – your learning programme by investing up-front time and resources to show them how participation will benefit them.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Why not speak to one of our friendly learning advisers?
Tell us more about your training and development requirements. We’ll be delighted to discuss your needs and deliver a programme for you.