Terms and conditions
Due to the fluid nature of training courses/programmes and our commitment to continuous improvement, Hemsley Fraser Group Limited reserves the right to change the course/programme content and/or trainer at any time in line with market demands.
All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
Course dates and venues
Hemsley Fraser Group Limited reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full. Hemsley Fraser are not liable for any travel and accommodation costs.
Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Hemsley Fraser reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- To make a provisional reservation on a course, please either complete the online reservation, or contact one of our advisors on 0345 071 2801.
- To secure a telephone reservation, written confirmation should be received within five days of the provisional booking being made.
Confirming a booking
You will need to confirm your booking via our online portal. From this point, your booking will be subject to our full terms and conditions.
On receipt of written confirmation, we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a learning objectives questionnaire, a location map, venue details and course timings.
Payment can be made by cheque, debit, credit card or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from the date of the invoice or prior to the event, whichever is the sooner.
Bank Details: Lloyds TSB, 72 Bailey Drive, Gillingham
Sort Code: 30-15-99
Account No: 00274312
In any event, Hemsley Fraser Group Limited reserves the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to attending your course.
In the event of a late payment, we reserve our statutory right to interest at the rate of 8% above base under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
For payments in Euros or US Dollars please contact us.
Learning objectives questionnaires have been designed to establish individual training needs. These questionnaires represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
Hemsley Fraser reserves the right to cancel or postpone events under circumstances beyond our control such as an act of God, Governmental Regulation, Fire, War, Terrorist Activity, or Civil Commotion.
If you would like to make a substitution please call us on 0345 071 2823 and we will be happy to help you. Substitutions, with the exception of courses involving an examination and/or diagnostics, can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
Due to pre-course preparation, substitutions on all PRINCE2 courses cannot be made within 10 days of the course date.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
Any free places given under special offers will be subject to a £100 cancellation charge.
- Transfers made 15-28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course will be charged at 50% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-28 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £50 administration fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
- Hemsley Fraser accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption. If a delegate is unable to attend, transfer fees will apply.
- If a delegate fails to attend without prior notification, cancellation fees of 100% will be applied or transfer fees of 50%.
- All transfers must be confirmed within 12 weeks of the date of transfer. After 12 weeks have lapsed, the booking will be cancelled and cancellation terms will apply.
Attendance on the course/programme
Hemsley Fraser reserves the right to ask a delegate to leave a training course if it is felt that they are unable to participate and contribute to the learning on the course. This includes inappropriate behaviour and actions that are detrimental to the learning received by other participants on the course. All participants are expected to have a good understanding of the English language to be able to fully participate in our courses.
Digital Learning Hub
For purposes of this Licence Agreement, the “Materials” shall mean the digital assets residing in the HF Digital Learning Hub available on HF’s online platform (the “HF Site”), as such Materials may be updated, modified or changed from time to time, in HF’s sole discretion. In order to use the Materials, “Permitted Users” will require a user device and software that meets “Minimum User Requirements,” that for purposes of this Licence Agreement shall mean those requirements set forth on the HF Site. HF reserves the right to update the Minimum User Requirements from time to time.
HF will provide a password-protected platform through which Permitted Users may access the Product. HF will make every effort to ensure the smooth and continuous operation of the platform as more fully described in the Standard Terms and Conditions.
The “Initial Term” shall mean a one (1) year period commencing upon the date of Licensee’s payment of the Course Fee. The Initial Term shall be renewable thereafter on an annual basis subject to Licensee’s payment of the then-current Annual Licence Fee (as set forth on the then-current Pricing Schedule located on the HF Site) for such renewal period and Licensee’s agreement to HF’s then-current terms and conditions for the licence of the Materials. The Initial Term together with all renewal periods shall be referred to herein as the “Term”.
HF shall have the right to terminate this Licence Agreement and all use of the Materials by Licensee and its Permitted Users at any time without notice following a violation or breach of this Licence Agreement by Licensee or its Permitted Users and/or HF’s reasonable good faith belief that HF or any of its Permitted Users has violated or infringed, or is violating or infringing, HF’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights. HF’s election to exercise any such termination right shall not derogate from, and HF may pursue and hereby reserves, any and all other legal remedies available.
Licensee acknowledges that HF and/or its third-party affiliates hosting the Materials shall be entitled to collect data associated with the Permitted Users’ use of the Materials (e.g., book viewed, pages viewed, etc.) (collectively, the “Materials Use Data”).
HF will communicate with Permitted Users on an on-going basis to engage them with the Materials, highlighting topics and advising of updates.
- All events must be booked within a twelve-month period from purchasing the passport.
- All events booked as part of the passport scheme must be attended by the same individual within twelve months of the passport purchase.
- Up-front payment only.
- Virtual courses only.
- Cancellation of the Learning Passport will result in a 100% cancellation charge.
- Residential courses, partner courses and accreditation courses are exempt from the Learning Passport scheme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Hemsley Fraser cancelled events will not be refunded. The day(s) will be added back on to your passport if an alternative date is not suitable.
- A course discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- A course discount only applies to Hemsley Fraser run courses and therefore does not apply to third-party partner courses or events.
- A course discount excludes coached eLearning, in-house courses, residential, exam courses and marked assignments.
- A course discount is subject to the availability of places on the specified course.
- We reserve the right to withdraw course discounts at any time.
Peace of mind
Re-attending a Hemsley Fraser training course free of charge only applies to the following:
- Refresher: If you haven't been able to apply what you learnt within 6 months of your course date.
- Change in legislation: If the legislation taught on a course changes within 6 months of the course date, you (the same delegate) are free to re-attend the same course.
- A participant leaves the company: If the person you booked onto a Hemsley Fraser training course leaves within 2 months of the course date, you can send their replacement on the same course free of charge.
The event date for re-attendance will be at the discretion of Hemsley Fraser but will be agreed with the delegate.
The free re-attend only applies to the original delegate that attended for:
- Change in legislation
Re-attendance needs to be within 6 months of the original training event date, where possible.
As the person will be taking up space on the event, a cancellation charge of £100 applies if there is a cancellation or no show.
Trainer follow-up support is available in the form of email or telephone support, as appropriate and at the discretion of Hemsley Fraser (based upon the need). This is limited to a maximum of 1 hour of the trainer's time per participant.
Hemsley Fraser reserves the right to withdraw this peace of mind offer at any time and without notice.
Re: The peace of mind offer - Separate conditions apply for brokers, contact us for details.
We guarantee to offer a full refund or replacement course if the attended course did not reflect the published description at the time of booking. If the claim is requesting a replacement course the replacement course must occur within 90 days of the original course date. All claims must be made in writing within 10 working days of the attended course date to email@example.com.
Summer Offer 2021
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer includes courses for attendance in August and September 2021.
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This includes Learning Passport and Prepay schemes.
- You must quote the offer code SUMMER21 to be eligible for the discount.
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer applies when both training course places are booked at the same time and the lower cost training course place will be free of charge.
- The free and accompanying paid for training course must be confirmed before the date of the free event.
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer is only applicable to new training course bookings and cannot be applied to bookings already placed.
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer applies to a single transaction only and can only be used once.
- The Summer Buy One Get One Free offer only applies to scheduled Hemsley Fraser virtual instructor-led run courses and therefore does not apply to third-party partner courses.
- The offer excludes exam courses, in-house courses, virtual team experiences, face-to-face courses, marked assignments, 90-min virtual sessions.
- We reserve the right to vary the amount of discount offered at any point during this period or to withdraw the offer at any time