We are excited to announce that Hemsley Fraser and DEfactoED have established a strategic partnership, enabling us to offer a digital transformation program to organisations. The online program educates people on digital disruption and transformation and helps to shift peoples mindsets to understand the possibilities and approaches to adopting digital in their lives.
The program has been created by a senior team of academics, commercial leaders and consultants to provide executives, managers and staff in large organisations with an introduction to the fundamentals of digital.
Suitable for all executives, managers and staff in large organisations with little or no digital or technology training. Also very relevant to students at undergraduate or post graduate level entering the workforce. The program is for people on the receiving end of new technologies rather than technologists.
David Knight, Chairman of DEfactoED commented "We wanted to create a learning experience that enables learners to have reflective moments, to shift mindsets and get them thinking in more detail about digital disruption and transformation. Above all we want people to become excited and more engaged in seeing the potential for digital technologies for both themselves and their businesses’’.
This digital transformation training is made up of a number of small bitesize micro learning modules, designed to be standalone, a complementary campaign or part of a blended program.
After completing the program, your employees will be able to:
- Feel equipped to join in with the digital conversation and have the mindset to ask the relevant questions and stimulate innovation
- Understand the digital shift in the current world
- See the required expertise in a different light because of this digital shift
- Help you find digital solutions through recognizing the shape of required capabilities
- Use micro-learning routinely to gain knowledge of digital changes
- Assess the potential implications of digital disruption in practical business situations relevant to them.