This 90-minute virtual session will engage participants and ask them to consider the types of problem they need to solve and how the dynamic flow of information provides us with a method that can be followed when problem solving. The session also looks at brainstorming and stakeholder management at an introductory level too.
If you are looking to find innovative and creative ideas for problem resolution, then this workshop is for you.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the ‘root’ of business problems
- Generate and evaluate potential solutions
- Understand problem solving and decision making techniques, and when to use them
- Look at tools including stakeholder mapping, network mapping, conversation planning and advocacy & inquiry
- Apply judgement to resolve issues and reach informed, timely and effective business decisions