You can already put together your content and your visuals, and can deliver your presentation. What’s missing is making an impact with your messages while delivering a memorable event for any audience.
Working with your Hemsley Fraser coach you will explore in a small group how to craft and deliver more positive, creative and interesting presentations.
Individual feedback will be provided throughout this workshop along with a recording of your deliveries.
This hands-on workshop gives you the opportunity to work with an experienced Hemsley Fraser coach and presenter. Individual and group feedback combined with some personal reflection will help you to stimulate more positive outcomes from your presentations.
If you wish to get more out of your presentations by improving your delivery skills join this workshop where your coach will show you the secrets of turning average presentations into outstanding and memorable events.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Profile your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence.
- Make your first impressions count.
- Hook then maintain audience interest. Use positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence.
- Channel nervous energy to improve outcomes.
- Deal with difficult people, handle objections and think on your feet.
- Understand how visuals increase impact and enhance your style.
- Good preparation - planning and structure
- Establishing credibility and interest
- Defining and redefining the objectives
- Panic-free presentations
- Vocal energy
- Keeping the audience hooked
- Motivate with curiosity
- Using notes inconspicuously
- Establish rapport
- Profiling your audience
- Presenting across cultures
- Difficult people and questions
- PowerPoint delivery tips
- Flipcharts, handouts and props
- The power of colour and pictures
- Matching the aid to suit the audience
- Formulating a personal action plan