This course considers the impact of wellbeing on businesses and individuals, identifying the warning signs that wellbeing may be out of balance and how to build the ingredients of ‘good work’ into your management practice. You will explore how to help your teams to build the social, physical and psychological resources they need to maintain a healthy state of body and mind.
The session will also equip you with some immediately applicable techniques for helping the people in your team to build their own levels of resilience. This includes guided reflection and coaching exercises that you can use with individuals, and how to develop a sense of purpose and a feeling of psychological safety for the team as a whole.
This course is suitable for anyone in a management position who would like to improve the overall wellbeing and resilience of their people and teams.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define wellbeing and the impact on organizations and individuals
- Manage your team’s social, physical and psychological resources
- Create the conditions for ‘good work’ and balance
- Guide others to reflect positively on adverse experiences
- Develop a sense of purpose for your team
- Foster psychological safety within your team
- Use coaching questions to guide people through a challenging situation