This virtual session looks at three principles of managing emotion – action, belief and consequence and what our own triggers are, increasing self-awareness of the topic. It then goes on to look at creating an emotional vision to become more effective at managing levels of motivation. This interactive session will cover the different ways that people can be intelligent, known as quotients, including musical, mathematical, existential, bodily and linguistically. It will also cover how to effectively manage emotions and deepen our own self-awareness of the topic and how that links to managing motivation levels.
This session is suitable for anyone who would like to gain an understanding of emotional intelligence (EQ) to help manage emotions, increase self-awareness and manage motivation.
You will learn to recognise your own emotional triggers; increasing self-awareness of the topic. Participants will also look at creating an emotional vision to become more effective at managing levels of motivation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what emotional quotient is.
- Identify how to effectively manage emotions.
- Deepen our own self-awareness of the topic at hand.
- Be more effective at managing motivation.
- Different types of intelligence
- Emotional intelligence and the five domains
- What does emotional intelligence look like?
- Assessing your EQ
- Self-awareness and understanding emotions
- Managing emotions through ABC
- Recognising triggers
- What is empathy?
- Empathy vs sympathy
- Building empathy
- Do’s and don’ts
- Building an emotional vision