In this virtual session, you will also assess your digital skills and look at some actions to develop them. You will also use the Digital Practitioner Framework to discover the best approach to all things digital. The session ends by identifying some actions that you can start, stop and continue doing.
This session is suitable for anybody who would like to develop their digital skills.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the different interpretations of ‘digital’
- Identify the link between digital skills and digital literacy
- Analyse your own digital skills competency
- Generate a range of ways to develop your digital skills
- Pinpoint your position on the Digital Practitioner Framework
- Share your next steps for building your digital literacy