This course addresses the connection between resilience, handling stress and our ability to work positively. It explores the physical, emotional and mental aspects of sustaining optimum levels of energy and pressure, to help you to remain focused and deliver high performance.
You will also define the different types of stress and will be able to understand your own reaction to stress and how to use practical coping strategies to manage it more positively and proactively. You will leave the course with a useful self-assessment and a personal stress management plan.
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to improve their personal resilience and their ability to deal more positively with stressful situations at work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what resilience is
- Manage and increase your personal energy levels
- Use tools to help manage your emotional state, stay positive and motivated
- Live according to your values
- Explain the three main types of stress and the three types of reactions to stress
- Identify coping mechanisms through physiological, psychological and behavioural responses
- Work towards your own stress management plan